I genuinely have no idea what to write about today. The commitment to the blog is I post daily and read and comment on three others a day. I’m sure I’ve done more than that every day but they are all so interesting and diverse I don’t want to miss them. I feel that I don’t have much to say that’s interesting, so I’m wondering what to write. So as it’s still morning, I shall write my “to do” list and see what I can tick off when I come back here later. I have just read a blog posts about lists which inspired me to do this – Sorry!!
- Hubby is back WFH today. He has had a week off with us and its been lovely. A week of lazy days, the four of us plodding around together has been so wonderful but getting up at 6:30 am this morning was a bit of a challenge! I told the kids not to make an appearance until at least 9 am today. I dreaded going doing stairs to see what Mouse related mess there would be, but actually the cat & the mouse are ignoring each other. The cat is asleep, the mouse is nowhere to be seen, the peanut butter in the makeshift trap is firmly still in place.
- Quick visit to the supermarket for essential supplies at 8 am. Blimey its cold out there. We live close enough I could walk there and back with my shopping in 11 minutes (hubby timed me). Despite the brilliant blue sky and sunshine it was super cold and I noted that two cars in the car-park had obviously driven through a snow shower. That was a shock, but looking at the sky there was definitely a snow cloud heading this way.
- Write my postcards for my WAY group and get them sent out today.
- Do my daily art spread in my journal. I’m testing three notebooks and I really like today’s one the most so far, the Pitt Pens flow nice on the page. My doodles are a bit “babyish” but I don’t mind, I’m creating something for me!
- Package up my clothes returns parcel. I hate buying clothes online, especially jeans and ordering in a closing down sale is a bit of a gamble – it didn’t pay off and they need returning. The curse of the long legged woman strikes again! Darn, I wish I could order a “regular” pair of jeans just once and they would fit my legs!
- Have a website argument with the returns company, and schedule the collection / return multiple times so now I’m confused and don’t know if they are collecting or if I have to walk to the drop off centre!
- Read 3 blog pages & comment (think I’ve done 6 today…)
- Place an order for Nespresso Coffee. I cannot believe we have left it so long before ordering, we only have enough for 2 cups! Fortunately we also like tea (a lot) so we wont go thirsty.
- Daughter has just watched the final episode of Resident Alien, like us she is sad its the final episode. It’s been such a great series, though we are all happy they have commissioned another. We do love Alan Tudyks’ acting (we are introducing the Kids to Firefly as well…).
- Son is now released from Self Isolation , we got super lucky its happened at Easter as it hasn’t really bothered him – YAY he can go out – he is super excited, so to celebrate he is just going to play on the Wii…!
Still to sort out
- Make some bread.
- Early lunch needed as hubby has a 1 pm meeting. Hmm what shall we have to eat today. (oh its 11:55 I better go and make it..!)
- Check the potatoes – can they be planted up yet?
- Do an art class, but which one – Wanderlust? LIfebook? Awesome Art School, so many choices.
- Ephemera – I have so much loose ephemera, I need to sort it out and make some journal pages from it, maybe watch a YouTube video to “remind me” what to do
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed here are my own. I paid for the products discussed, I received no payment and I am not affiliated in any way with any brand mentioned herein.